Do you need help improving your cognitive functions, dealing with a foggy head, or staying focused as you work or study? Our Nitrovit review found that you could benefit from using the Nitrovit brain-boosting supplement.
Though your brain is small compared to other organs in your body, it consumes almost 20% of all the body’s energy. For your brain to function efficiently, it needs a healthy supply of vitamins and nutrients. Fortunately, a brain supplement can provide your brain with the crucial nourishment it needs.
However, with multiple brain supplement options available, it can be challenging to separate the facts from mere hype. The good news is that you have quality, genuine options such as Nitrovit.
Thanks to effective, scientifically-proven ingredients, solid branding, and outstanding customer reviews, Nitrovit continuously comes out as one of the best available nootropics.
- Nitrovit Review
- Who Could Take Nitrovit?
- Features And Benefits
- Does Nitrovit Work?
- Nitrovit Ingredients
- Side Effects – Is Nitrovit Safe?
- Nitrovit Review: Summing Up
We took a closer look at this brain supplement and came up with our detailed, honest Nitrovit review that we are sure will offer you all the information you need to know about this nootropic product.
Nitrovit is a nootropic manufactured by Neuro Laboratories, a company based in New York, USA. Since the company’s launch in 2013, its primary marketing efforts were towards this supplement. This focus shows you how highly the company regards Nitrovit.
The company brands Nitrovit as an all-in-one solution for the enhancement of your cognitive function. In line with the company’s commitment to people who want to perform at the highest possible levels by improving physiological and mental performance, Nitrovit promises to:
- Boost focus
- Enhance mood
- Balance brain nutrients
- Manage ADHD symptoms
- Improve long-term memory
- Improve learning ability
- Improve information retention
The supplement contains several nootropic ingredients and a vitamin stack that improve your brain’s overall health. Some view Nitrovit as an alternative to Adderall, boosting your drive, energy, and focus without Adderall’s side effects and addiction and abuse risk.
- Contains scientifically-proven ingredients
- Can boost attention and focus
- 1-year money-back guarantee
- Improves information processing and learning capacity
- Reduces stress levels
- Potential adverse side effects
Absolutely brilliant product. Having wasted money on other nootropics, this is the first one that has worked for me. I’ve been more focused and motivated and thanks to Nitrovit, the year is off to a great start.
Keep up the great work team and thank you.
–John S., Jan 2020
Who Could Take Nitrovit?
While everyone could take advantage of the improvements Nitrovit provides, there are benefits that it promises to deliver that make the product most suitable for:
- Learners of Different Ages: Low dopamine levels and vitamin deficiency are the two primary causes of forgetfulness and memory loss. Nitrovit contains specific ingredients that are proven to provide quicker cognitive processing speeds and accelerate learning. These ingredients make Nitrovit perfect for memory improvements and continual learning.
- Short Attention Sufferers: Nitrovit contains anxiety inhibitors that reduce stress, distractions, and the ‘white noise’ that might be continuously running through your mind. These anxiety inhibitors go a long way in increasing your focus levels, helping you achieve more productive and distraction-free days.
- Driven High-Performers: High-performance individuals and over-achievers are always looking for that extra edge. Nitrovit promises to offer the edge they seek. According to customer reviews, long-term Nitrovit use results in lasting improvements in mental energy, clarity, sleep quality, mood, and concentration levels.
- Those 50 Years and Older: Several Nitrovit ingredients improve oxygen and blood flow, boost cell regeneration, break down artery clogs, and neutralize toxic-free radicals. These features make Nitrovit perfect for senior citizens looking to improve and sustain lasting brain health.
Features And Benefits
Though Nitrovit’s primary focus is improving cognitive functions, this supplement offers a lot more, according to the company. Though some of the benefits are somewhat similar, the company breaks them down and advertises them separately.
The following are the main benefits Nitrovit promises its users:
- Improved Focus: The company claims that Nitrovit will help people who suffer from a lack of focus sustain their concentration levels for extended periods.
- Improve Memory: The supplement promises to improve your learning retention, translating into enhanced memory recall, even long after you stop using it.
- Improved Productivity: While this benefit is sometimes brought on due to enhanced focus, concentration, and memory, you could also trace your improved productivity to some of Nitrovit’s other features.
- Reduced Anxiety: Nitrovit contains several natural ingredients, some of them known to lower a person’s anxiety.
- Increased Energy: Nitrovit gives you a long-lasting mental and physical energy boost without the threat of a crash or come-down after. This benefit makes Nitrovit particularly beneficial to students and professional athletes.
- Improved Creativity: According to the company, the more focused and concentrated you are, the more your mind can expand and wander. This thinking results in the unique benefit of improved creativity.
- Improved Sleep Quality: One of Nitrovit’s features is its ability to regulate your sleep, especially REM sleep, ultimately helping you improve the overall quality of sleep you get each night. Better sleep quality can also lead to more vivid lucid dreaming.
- Reduced Brain Fog: According to the company, Nitrovit promises to reduce your brain fog, helping you improve your mental clarity and cognitive understanding and achieve increased processing speeds.
- Improved Brain Health: Some of Nitrovit’s ingredients have been proven to improve oxygenation and blood flow to your brain, which enhances your brain’s all-around health.
Does Nitrovit Work?
Much of what Nitrovit promises to accomplish has been proven true by multiple customer reviews. Also, the effects of the ingredients the supplement contains are backed by several scientific reports that have been published in various research journals.
Shortly after taking Nitrovit, you will begin to feel some of its stimulating effects that will relieve any feelings of lethargy, tiredness, and anxiety. You could start enjoying more days of productive, driven, and exciting focus within the first week.
Continued use for two weeks will lead to lower stress levels and better sleep quality, and improved mental clarity when you wake up. Some users reported experiencing diminished burnout and mental exhaustion.
By the third week of continuous use, Nitrovit will have had enough time to perform its cellular cleaning duties. It will have also relaxed your arteries, increasing blood flow and providing your brain with more oxygen. This increase in circulation will improve your memory recall, verbal fluency, and spatial awareness.
In the long term, Nitrovit will continue to improve your focus, productivity, and overall brain health, allowing you to be at your very best every day.
Nitrovit promises to provide you with all the above benefits by giving you a choline-rich formula that improves your overall cognition. The nootropic works in three main ways:
- Improves Cerebral Circulation: The supplement promotes cerebral circulation by increasing the blood flow to your brain. This increase in blood flow results in ATP energy release, which leads to clear thinking, increased alertness, and an optimal working brain.
- Offers Neuroprotection: Nitrovit offers your brain neuroprotection by breaking down Lipofuscin, responsible for slowing down blood flow to your brain. It also prevents brain inflammation, removes cellular toxins, and protects your brain from radical damage. All this combined promotes healthy brain function.
- Provides Nutrient Support: Your brain’s neurons need a constant nutrient supply to maintain optimal cognitive function. Many people are, however, not getting enough nutrients. Nitrovit promises to supply your brain’s neurotransmitters with what they need, helping you maintain proper functioning.
With Nitrovit, there are no secrets. The company saw it best to make public all the ingredients it uses to create the supplement, making it possible for users to research the merits of all those ingredients before deciding whether or not to purchase the nootropic.
Additionally, because the product is not a proprietary blend, the company also lists each ingredient’s exact dosage. This information means that you can know precisely what you are getting.
This Nitrovit review can help save you valuable time and effort by going over the main ingredients and what they promise to achieve.
Noopept (37.5 mg)
Noopept is a nootropic often included in supplements because of its stimulant-like features. Several studies have proven how effective Noopept is at improving memory, cognition, and overall mood.
There has also been a bit of research that points to its impact on healing mild brain injuries. This research is, however, still in its infancy.
Phosphatidylserine (150 mg)
Phosphatidylserine naturally occurs in your body. It is a phospholipid known to prevent memory loss, enhance brain growth, and release neurotransmitters. This ingredient also plays a crucial role in boosting your brain’s performance and lowering age-related cognitive decline.
However, the downside to this ingredient is that it can cause insomnia, nausea, and headaches when you consume high doses.
Alpha-Lipoic Acid (75 mg)
Alpha-Lipoic acid is an organic compound derived from caprylic acid. It supports your entire body’s healthy nerves and also increases memory and mental clarity. The ingredient is also an antioxidant that protects your brain from age-related decline by preventing free radical damage.
Huperzine A (150 mcg)
Huperzine A is an ingredient that naturally occurs in the firmoss plant. It inhibits the breakdown of acetylcholinesterase, an enzyme that destroys the acetylcholine in your brain. By doing this, the ingredient increases your brain performance.
Having optimal acetylcholine levels also leads to improved focus, concentration, cognitive function, and significant brain function improvement, especially in people with Alzheimer’s disease.
Vitamin B-12 (525 mcg)
A Vitamin B-12 deficiency can lead to brain shrinkage, especially in senior citizens. The Vitamin B-12 included in Nitrovit works to improve your brain function and maintain the nervous system’s proper functioning.
Though Vitamin D-3’s primary role deals with bone density and calcium metabolism, it is known to reduce the symptoms of schizophrenia and other mental disorders and promote the healing of brain injuries.
According to reports, Vitamin D-3 can also reduce depressive symptoms by maintaining a perfect balance of calcium ions.
Also referred to as adenosine, once it reaches your brain, studies show that caffeine plays a crucial role in increasing brain performance and protecting you from neurodegenerative diseases like dementia or Alzheimer’s. Excessive consumption can, however, lead to digestive problems, muscle breakdown, and insomnia.
GABA (Gamma Aminobutyric Acid) is a neurotransmitter that relieves anxiety, lowers stress, improves sleep, and protects your brain from damage by slowing down cognitive function. Also, when the GABA receptors are activated, they decrease calcium ions and presynaptic and postsynaptic inhibition.
Presynaptic inhibition reduces calcium ions influx, decreasing the release of neurotransmitters. This lessening means that when your brain has adequate GABA levels, the impulse between its nerve cells will function properly.
Bacopa Monnieri is a natural memory enhancer known to lower stress levels, increase focus, and reduce brain damage from free radical cells. The ingredient works together with GABA to increase the production of serotonin.
Taurine plays a crucial role in your brain. It is an amino acid that activates GABA, boosts memory, and protects your brain’s cells. According to research, when Taurine combines with GABA, they bind together to stabilize and maintain your central nervous system.
Sulbutiamine is an upgraded version of Vitamin B1, with the main difference being that Sulbutiamine can dissolve in fats. This ingredient can reduce mental and physical fatigue. It also improves memory capacity and can treat Alzheimer’s.
Additional research has shown that it can enhance stamina and energy, lower anxiety, boost mood, and improve motivation.
Tyrosine synthesizes neurotransmitters that help to increase memory and the fast processing of information. This improvement helps to promote your mental performance. Studies have also shown that the ingredient is quite effective in boosting mood and reducing stress.
Vinpocetine improves cognitive function like nerve growth, memory, information processing, focus, and learning, by enhancing blood flow to your brain. It also helps to prevent memory and attention disorders such as Alzheimer’s.
Some Of Nitrovit’s Other Ingredients Include:
- Vitamin B6 (45 mg)
- Guarana powder
- CDP Choline (150 mg)
- Uridine (187.5 mg)
- Shilajit powder
- Alpha GPC (300 mg)
- Theobromine (450 mg)
- Bacopa leaf powder (37.5 mg)
- Mucuna Pruriens
- N Acetyl L-Tyrosine (150 mg)
- Acetyl L-Carnitine (37.5 mg)
Side Effects – Is Nitrovit Safe?
Though the ingredients the nootropic uses have excellent properties, since some of them are potent on their own, they will carry that same potency when included in the product. Therefore, depending on your tolerance, you could experience a few side effects.
For example, alpha lipoic acid can lower blood pressure, causing dizziness, weakness, headaches, irritability, increased heart rate, and jitteriness. Huperzine A could cause cramping, sweating, blurred vision, diarrhea, nausea, and twitching of muscle fibers.
If you are sensitive to caffeine, you could experience insomnia, sleep disorders, mood shifts, restlessness, and increased anxiety.
The good news is that these side effects are rare, and when they do occur, they are mostly mild. It is, however, always wise to consult your doctor before taking any supplement to find out if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients or have a pre-existing medical condition that would make the product unsafe.
For those who decide to try Nitrovit out, the manufacturer suggests staying hydrated and cycling the supplement (five days on, two days off) to avoid any adverse side effects. And of course, if you do experience any adverse side effects, it is best to stop taking the supplement at once.
Each bottle of Nitrovit you purchase contains 60 capsules. The company’s official website recommends taking three capsules every day, one hour before or after your breakfast. Alternatively, you could take these three capsules twice a day, taking two tablets an hour before or after breakfast and one capsule an hour after lunch.
Never take more than three capsules in one day, regardless of the occasion.
The company also recommends cycling the supplement, taking it for five days a week, and taking two days off to help your body reset and prevent building up a tolerance. Doing this will also help you avoid some of the potential side effects caused by continuously consuming ingredients like Noopept and Huperzine A.
Also, be sure to drink plenty of water to reduce the effects of the caffeine that Nitrovit contains.
This supplement is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women or people under 18 years.
Nitrovit Review: Summing Up
Nitrovit has proven to be an excellent nootropic product that uses quality ingredients whose benefits are all backed by adequate scientific proof. On top of that, the company is transparent about the ingredients it uses, along with each ingredient’s dosage.
According to multiple users, Nitrovit isn’t all talk. The nootropic actually does deliver on the promises it makes, with many users reporting positive results and experiences. Whether it’s professional athletes, students, or those with ADHD, Alzheimer’s disease, or other crippling health issues, this nootropic can provide support.
Nitrovit is clearly an effective cognitive enhancer, combining natural and synthetic elements. Though there is the risk of experiencing side effects, the manufacturer is straightforward about the precautions you can take to prevent them.
With all things considered, our Nitrovit review has shown this nootropic to be a product worth trying out if you are looking for a tried and tested way to improve your cognitive functions and overall brain health.