A lack of focus can lead to lowered productivity and affect your work progress, as well as how you go about your everyday routine. Luckily, there are supplements to improve your focus—and Qualia Focus is one of the best on the market. In this Qualia Focus review, we’ll dive deep into what makes this supplement a good choice.
- Does It Work?
- Product Claims (Features & Benefits)
- 1. Caffeine
- 2. L-Theanine
- 3. L-Ornithine
- 4. Celastrus Paniculatus Seed Extract
- 5. American Ginseng Root Extract
- 6. Ginger Root Extract
- 7. Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract
- 8. Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- 9. Vitamin B3 Niacinamide
- 10. Vitamin B6
- 11. Folate (as L-5′-methyltetrahydrofolate calcium salt)
- 12. Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
- 13. Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)
- Qualia Focus Side-Effects – Is It Safe?
- Qualia Focus Dosage
- Our Final Thoughts: Is Qualia Focus A Good Nootropic?
- Qualia Focus Brain Supplement
Based on Qualia Focus user reviews, this supplement does appear to work as advertised.
While that’s good to know, the best way to find out if a food supplement works is by checking its ingredients.
Qualia Focus contains a unique blend of tried-and-tested herb extracts and natural compounds.
Pros And Cons
Is it worth investing in Qualia Focus?
Let’s weigh its benefits and drawbacks.
While Qualia Focus doesn’t have the same ingredients as Qualia Mind, it is effective. It’s a great option if you’re on a budget.
- More affordable than Qualia Mind
- Effective in promoting focus and memory
- Natural ingredients
- Contains Vitamins B, C and D
- No known side affects
- Fewer ingredients than Qualia Mind
Have used Qualia Focus quite regularly for close to a year now, and I'm super impressed. Noticed effects: – Mood: elevated, very stable – Clarity, focus, attention: increased, more stable and longer lasting – Energy, drive, motivation: increased, more stable and long-lasting – Working memory: significantly increased (super impressed) – Mental efficiency: significantly higher – Very efficient task-switching – Increased access to memories, associations, etc. -More fluid and intuitive language (speaking, writing, thinking) – More fluid and dynamic thinking in general – Easy to enter flow state – Emotional resilience and robustness
– August A. – May 2020
Product Claims (Features & Benefits)
Qualia Focus is the more affordable version of Qualia Mind. While it may contain fewer ingredients, it still contains essentials that can improve mental focus and brain health. QualiaFocus aids in:
- Promoting Memory: Qualia Focus contains ingredients that promote neurogenesis. Neurogenesis is the process by which the brain produces neurons. Although previous studies suggest that neurogenesis doesn’t occur in adults, more recent studies show that it still occurs in some parts of the brain. This process is integral in improving memory and learning.
- Supporting Focus and Concentration: Energy is necessary for focus and learning. Qualia Focus contains nutrients that brain cells require to produce energy in ATP (adenosine triphosphate).
- Boosting Energy Levels: When you’re tired, it’s more difficult to stay focused. Qualia Focus will give you the power you need to focus and learn. Increased energy levels also mean that you are more alert and can concentrate on any task at hand.
Caffeine is a popular nootropic and, when taken in the correct doses, primarily enhances alertness and mood and improves cognitive performance.
L-theanine is an amino acid that can ease anxiety and stress which is achieved through enhanced alpha wave activity resulting in feelings of calm and well-being.
L-Ornithine is an amino acid that assists in the management of fatigue, and helps to increase the efficiency of energy consumption.
4. Celastrus Paniculatus Seed Extract
Celastrus seeds from “the intellect tree” are an important Ayurveda ingredient and a traditional Indian medicine and improves memory performance.
5. American Ginseng Root Extract
American Ginseng is an adaptogenic herb that can help reduce brain fog and works by regulating the effects of stress on the immune system.
First off I want to tip my hat to the makers of Qualia for their use of incredible ingredients. These are HANDS DOWN the most potent nootropics on the market combined in beautiful ratios. This product makes me feel like I can conquer the world. Not only do I feel a boost of positive energy giving way to experiencing more joy, I also have increased drive and motivation to crush my daily tasks. Qualia will certainly improve your quality of life in all areas
– James G. – May 2020
6. Ginger Root Extract
Ginger has traditionally been associated with improved memory and cognitive enhancement in particular ones capacity to focus, concentrate and retain memory.
7. Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract
Thiamine is one of the best examples (based on research) of protecting the brain from cognitive decline.
8. Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
Riboflavin is another B-complex vitamin that protects the brain from cognitive decline and enhances brain energy.
9. Vitamin B3 Niacinamide
Niacinamide is a B-complex vitamin important for general health and well-being and boosts proper brain functioning.
10. Vitamin B6
The correct dose of Vitamin B6 can increase alertness and decrease anxiety leading to better focus.
11. Folate (as L-5′-methyltetrahydrofolate calcium salt)
L-5′-methyltetrahydrofolate is an active form of folate. It’s a dietary supplement supports neurotransmitter production (e.g., dopamine, serotonin), nerve health, and a balanced mood.
12. Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
Methylcobalamin is a coenzyme or active form of vitamin B12 is important for the brain and the nerves and boosts overall energy levels.
13. Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)
Pantothenic acid is a B-complex vitamin that supports healthy cell membranes. In the correct dosage can boost focus, memory, learning, and reduce brain fog.
Qualia Focus Side-Effects – Is It Safe?
Qualia Focus has no known side-effects and is safe to consume. It uses natural ingredients that have no adverse effects on the body. However, it is best to take this supplement after a meal to avoid upsetting your stomach.
Please click here to see the Medical disclaimer under the list of ingredients and a list of people who should not take this product.
I've been a Qualia user for over a year now. I adore the Original Stack and honestly was a little skeptical of whether or not a one-dose, more affordable formulation, could provide the same benefits (focus, concentration, increased mood and creativity) as the two-dose formulation. Well, Qualia Focus delivers all that and MORE. If anything, I felt my focus was even more tuned in than ever before. And did I mention the sleep quality?! Best sleep I've had in years. Huge fan of this new formulation.
– Tina G. – September 2018
Qualia Focus Dosage
The suggested serving size is five capsules every day for five days. Take two days off per week to prevent drug desensitization. However, you may take less if you feel like five days is too much.
Our Final Thoughts: Is Qualia Focus A Good Nootropic?
To sum up this Qualia Focus review, yes, Qualia Focus is an effective nootropic. While it has fewer ingredients than Qualia Mind, it contains the essential components to improve cognitive function. If you want a nootropic that is effective and affordable, this supplement is worth a try.